The best way to preserve the health of your teeth and gums is to maintain a sensible oral hygiene regimen. In addition to daily brushing and flossing, this includes regular dental examinations and professional cleanings. Chang Dental Group in Natick is a great place to work on your overall dental health with Dr. Jenny Chang, Dr. Courtney Brady, and Dr. Mario Gatti.
When you visit us for general dental services, you’ll receive the highest level of dental care from one of the nation’s most respected dental practices. Our complete oral exams includes:
- Examination of Diagnostic Low-Radiation X-Rays —We can detect decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. Low-radiation x-rays also help determine your tooth and root positions.
- Oral Cancer Screening —This screening looks for any signs of oral cancer, including a thorough exam of the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums.
- Gum Disease Evaluation —Our knowledgeable dental team checks your gums and bone around your teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Tooth Decay Screening —We examine all of your tooth surfaces for decay and make necessary recommendations.
- Examination of Your Existing Restorations —We evaluate the current condition of your existing fillings and crowns.
- Occlusion Analysis —An improper bite can impact the overall structure of your face and even contribute to TMJ. We evaluate your bite for occlusion problems.
- Smile Analysis —Do you like your smile? We can create the smile of your dreams with a Smile Analysis.
A complete oral exam can help ensure you keep your smile bright and healthy. Call Chang Dental Group at 508-283-3910 to schedule an appointment. Our Natick locations is easily accessible from Framingham, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, Sherborn, Dover, Medfield, Ashland, Holliston, Hopkinton, Millis, and Southborough.